Tuesday, May 4

a bit pretty

i have an ongoing conversation with one of my friends who tells me that he needs a muse to write well.
i disagree. nonononono.
i create all of my bestest art when i'm heartbroken and sleepless.
that being said, i wouldn't trade today for the world.

"line breaks don't make you a poet; canvas does not make you an artist; and a debit card, school uniform and camera phone decidedly fail to make you a real person."

dislike the sound of my written voice and
enjoy the tap-tap-tap of procrastination.

"careers are a 21st century invention, and i don't want one"

nonfic writing + being stuck in a university. i am a big fan of the purely theoretical. pragmatism and politics mix but pragmatism and casi do not. hence; therefore and moreover, we know nothing.

squeeze my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment